I’m pretty sure not many of us take note of how we hold our cups, for it’s both intuitive and involuntary. But do you realise that how we hold our cup is usually similar throughout our lives, and then they do tell us about our personality? We’re, of course, talking about a normal cup without a handle. Next time, when you grab your drink, why not check out how you hold your cup, and also know more about yourself?
We’re, of course, talking about a normal cup without a handle. Next time, when you grab your drink, why not check out how you hold your cup, and also know more about yourself?
Close to the mouth
You believe the world is all about you, and you’re confident and pretty sure of the decisions you make. Okay, to some extent, you’re pretty egoistic as well!
Bottom of the glass
You’re independent and would not be influenced by others—in fact, you’re the influencer. Not that kind of influencer (blogger, Instagram-er), though, but more of a leader’s style of influencing. Don’t you notice most bosses hold their cup this way?
You’re a pretty closed person who doesn’t trust others a lot. Because of that, you have few friends, but these few friends you have are the best friends that you need.
Holding with your little finger up
Okay, this is pretty bad but still, you need to know this: you’re whiny, selfish and you love to complain. But on the other side, you’re easily contented, especially with company—any company. People like you because of that.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About