Last Updated on 2023-06-30 , 6:55 pm
Have you locals heard of the Sutera Mall? If you haven’t, don’t worry because most of us here haven’t been to or even heard of it before.
Even a friend of mine thinks that it’s a typical boring mall.
But it’s not!
Here’s why you should check out the family-friendly mall if you have time to kill over the weekend.
AEON Big Hypermarket
Tired of shopping at Giant? Try this hypermart instead! They have everything you need, from groceries to electrical appliances. Head over with your family for the weekend and spend some quality time.
Location: L2 033
Over 70 apparel outlets
This mall is Malaysia’s version of our Bugis Village with the 3:1 conversion rate. You can be sure to get plenty of affordable latest trends and even some at lower prices than those you find in Bugis!
Plenty of restaurants to dine at
From typical Ajisen Ramen to novelty Shilin Taiwan Street Snack, there are plenty of stalls you can choose to go to! The thought of food makes me drool already, I’ll probably head down there this weekend! If the food in the mall doesn’t satisfy you, there are rows of shophouses outside the mall with plentiful restaurants: enough for you to visit it at least ten times.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day