Last Updated on 2016-05-18 , 4:57 pm
A few days back, we wrote about the ang bao market rate that husbands or boyfriends have to give to their partner during Chinese New Year done by 65daigou, in which a husband is expected to give about $2,000 to $10,000 to his wife.
As you can expect, it went pretty viral—in fact, the ang bao rate card image itself is extremely viral, which we believed is shared primarily by wives. If you’ve forgotten, here it is.
Well, we debunked the myth by Googling for information about husbands giving wives ang bao, in which we found nothing.
But lo and behold—another ang bao rate card surfaced, this time from news website mustsharenews.com . Why is this must-share news by husbands?
Simply because now, we believe spouses should really give ang baos to each other.
Now, husbands and boyfriends, it’s time to strike back.
You can check out the image from Mustsharenews Facebook here.
CC: All wives and girlfriends who are expecting ang baos this Chinese New Year.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast