We all thought that scissors-paper-stone is something we play when we’re bored, right? What if I was to tell you that the first symbol that you start off the game with tells you a lot about how your real personality? Will you believe us?
Here’s the three symbols people start their game off with, and what they say about your personality. See if they are as accurate for you as they are for us!
You’re cautious and stubborn, and you don’t reveal your inner feelings to others easily. You give others the impression of being quiet or sometimes, even scary but deep down inside, you’re actually warm-hearted and family-oriented. You just find it hard to express affection easily.
You’re unique, but you want attention from others and care about how others view you. You’re a people-pleaser and when praised, tend to get overly-happy. You get lonely easily, but at the same time, because of your unique nature, you’re able to attract people’s attention easily as well.
You’re cheerful and optimistic in life, and people love being around you because you make them happy as well. You’re generous and don’t really care about the small stuff. But you’re a bit careless, and the bigger the gap between your fingers, the more careless you are. You’re fearless, no matter in love or life, and you’ll go forward to get what you want regardless of how tough it is.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’