We all thought that scissors-paper-stone is something we play when we’re bored, right? What if I was to tell you that the first symbol that you start off the game with tells you a lot about how your real personality? Will you believe us?
Here’s the three symbols people start their game off with, and what they say about your personality. See if they are as accurate for you as they are for us!
You’re cautious and stubborn, and you don’t reveal your inner feelings to others easily. You give others the impression of being quiet or sometimes, even scary but deep down inside, you’re actually warm-hearted and family-oriented. You just find it hard to express affection easily.
You’re unique, but you want attention from others and care about how others view you. You’re a people-pleaser and when praised, tend to get overly-happy. You get lonely easily, but at the same time, because of your unique nature, you’re able to attract people’s attention easily as well.
You’re cheerful and optimistic in life, and people love being around you because you make them happy as well. You’re generous and don’t really care about the small stuff. But you’re a bit careless, and the bigger the gap between your fingers, the more careless you are. You’re fearless, no matter in love or life, and you’ll go forward to get what you want regardless of how tough it is.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- MOH Confirms 4th Wuhan Virus Case in S’pore; Had Stayed in Sentosa Hotel & is in Sengkang Hospital
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore
- Here Are the Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁) For 2020
- Patient in China Allegedly Tore off Medical Staff’s Mask & Spat at Her, Saying ‘Die With Me’
- 949 Clinics to Be Open During CNY 2020 Period; 15 Clinics Will Open 24 Hours
- The Lucky Dates to Start Work After CNY & What to Do If You Can’t Take Off