Last Updated on 2020-02-21 , 2:13 pm
Every year, there’ll be a Singapore Hong Bao Toto draw that is so popular with Singaporeans that everyone would be talking about it. In fact, many of our conversation would be about how we’ll spend the $12 million, as if we’ve won it.
Last year, two people won it.
This year, the draw will be on 19 February 2016, and Singapore Pools have a “lottery package”, in which the highest-priced package, costing $228, will comprise tickets from outlets with the most Group 1 winners in 2015.
Well, what does that info translate to? These are the “huat” outlets based on statistics.
So, if you’re looking to huat $12 million this year, here’s a list of the outlets for when you’re too lazy to press www.singaporepools.sg.
Singapore Toto Outlets
149 Rochor Rd Fu Lu Shou Complex #B1-26 S(188425)
Blk 95 Lor 4 Toa Payoh #01-50 S(310095)
Lee Eng Trading Store
Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1083 S(522201)
NTUC FairPrice Hougang Street 21
Blk 202 Hougang St 21 #01-00 S(530202)
NTUC FairPrice Serangoon Central Hypermart
23 Serangoon Central NEX #03-42 S(556083)
NTUC FairPrice Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5 Tampines Mall #B1-12 S(529510)
Singapore Pools Clementi Town Centre Branch
Blk 446 Clementi Ave 3 #01-183 S(120446)
Singapore Pools Teck Whye Branch
Blk 141 Teck Whye Lane #01-271 S(680141)
Tan Wee Fong Trading
Blk 24 Bendemeer Rd #01-529 S(330024)
Teo Khar Bee Agency
Blk 84 Redhill Lane #01-356 S(150084)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia