Last Updated on 2017-08-15 , 4:21 pm
It’s been only less than twenty years, but the cost of living in Singapore has increased exponentially. Born in the late 1990s? Here are some prices that might surprise you:
Taxi Flag down
In other words, board a taxi and just be prepared to take out two ten-dollar notes
I’ve given up on using chicken rice as a benchmark to measure inflation.
Bus ride (feeder bus)
They get the bus lane. They get the “give way to exiting bus” thingy. Now, they get all the money.
Just… Don’t buy unless you’re very rich. Very rich as in… very rich.
Salary (Fresh Dip Holder)
Eh. Why like that one?!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore