It’s been only less than twenty years, but the cost of living in Singapore has increased exponentially. Born in the late 1990s? Here are some prices that might surprise you:
Taxi Flag down
In other words, board a taxi and just be prepared to take out two ten-dollar notes
I’ve given up on using chicken rice as a benchmark to measure inflation.
Bus ride (feeder bus)
They get the bus lane. They get the “give way to exiting bus” thingy. Now, they get all the money.
Just… Don’t buy unless you’re very rich. Very rich as in… very rich.
Salary (Fresh Dip Holder)
Eh. Why like that one?!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too