It’s been only less than twenty years, but the cost of living in Singapore has increased exponentially. Born in the late 1990s? Here are some prices that might surprise you:
Taxi Flag down
In other words, board a taxi and just be prepared to take out two ten-dollar notes
I’ve given up on using chicken rice as a benchmark to measure inflation.
Bus ride (feeder bus)
They get the bus lane. They get the “give way to exiting bus” thingy. Now, they get all the money.
Just… Don’t buy unless you’re very rich. Very rich as in… very rich.
Salary (Fresh Dip Holder)
Eh. Why like that one?!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income