Last Updated on 2016-07-05 , 2:25 pm
Imagine this: Playing a Resident Evil or Silent Hill right inside an HDB flat. No, let’s make it better: playing a horror game inside your HDB flat.
It’s not a fantasy. Long ago, we were all playing Pong on our television and we thought that was damn revolutionary, and technology couldn’t have gone any better.
Apparently not. Why explore a haunted house when you can explore your own “haunted” house?
To simplify, basically this game requires you to walk around your house first so that it would be able to map your house. Once done, the system will then plan where to place the scare (read: super-scary ghost). After that, simply walk around the house and use your phone as your eyes: you’ll see ghosts appearing at the least expected place. But we project you’ll definitely see one in your small toilet.
In addition to that, you will be having your earphones on. Now…that’s going to be insanely crazy. Even imagining it sends chills down our spine.
We would actually prefer to do it in our office since an office is usually much bigger than our HDB flat. And what better way to add in some entertainment in a stressful environment than having ghosts scaring you?
Unfortunately, this game is still in its development stage and is seeking funds. Aptly called Night Terrors, it has so far been funded about 50% of its target. Interested to fund it? Or interested to have your face as one of the ghosts? Just click here. If not, just wait…and be scared very soon.
Oh, horror movies are so yesterday.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death