Last Updated on 2017-04-11 , 10:37 am
If it’s 12.00 a.m. and you’re alone at home now, we suggest that you read articles like how babies are made from a man and woman instead, or simply watch a video about cats trying to open a door.
Because what you’re about to read might just give you nightmares, and we’re not responsible for you being late for work tomorrow.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in, should we?
This is so frightening and real that some blocks were abandoned for years because of this. In Bedok North Ave 4, block 99, a mother allegedly threw a sleeping three-year-old child from the 25th floor and then jumped down herself.
It was classified as a suicide, but it didn’t end there.
Apparently, the family was facing several problems: the husband has a mistress and owed loan sharks a considerable amount of money. Before the woman jumped, she wrote “it’s not over, darling” with her own blood on the wall, and was wearing a red dress during her death.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
As the husband could not find a buyer for the house, he decided to move in with her mistress. Soon, they had a boy and nothing happened…until three years later.
The boy claimed to have an imaginary friend known as “Kor Kor” (brother). The parents dismissed it and thought it was normal for a child to have one…until one night, the son ran to his father’s room and told him that “Kor Kor” bullied him.
The husband, once again, dismissed it as a child’s imagination. But not for long. From the boy’s room, a soft cry could be heard. The husband somehow remembered how it sounded like: it was how his late son used to cry.
Although afraid, he told his son to stay put in his room as he checked out the source of the cry. When he found nothing and once again thought everything was mere imagination… …until his son jumped off from the flat, arms wide open.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee