We won’t be surprised if you think that this building (if you would call it a building) is not in Singapore. After all, we’ve been seeing buildings like Esplanade and MBS on TV, almost as if every unique building in Singapore would have been showcased excessively on the Internet.
So imagine our surprise when we came across this.
Known as The Interlace (such an apt name, isn’t it?), it is a condo located near Queensway Shopping Centre, developed by Capitaland and Hotel Properties Limited. There’re 1,040 units all in all, covering over 170,000 m2 of gross floor area. Apparently, the unique stacked formation allows better air flow as well, but let’s face it: it all about that design.
A check on propertyguru shows the sale price of the condo at around $800 to $1,400 psf, and about $3 to $5 psf for rental.
If I’ve got the money, I know where I would like to stay now…
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days