We won’t be surprised if you think that this building (if you would call it a building) is not in Singapore. After all, we’ve been seeing buildings like Esplanade and MBS on TV, almost as if every unique building in Singapore would have been showcased excessively on the Internet.
So imagine our surprise when we came across this.
Known as The Interlace (such an apt name, isn’t it?), it is a condo located near Queensway Shopping Centre, developed by Capitaland and Hotel Properties Limited. There’re 1,040 units all in all, covering over 170,000 m2 of gross floor area. Apparently, the unique stacked formation allows better air flow as well, but let’s face it: it all about that design.
A check on propertyguru shows the sale price of the condo at around $800 to $1,400 psf, and about $3 to $5 psf for rental.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
If I’ve got the money, I know where I would like to stay now…
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!