Last Updated on 2016-05-20 , 1:56 pm
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and there’s a lot of lovey-dovey stuff going around, one of which is this incredibly heartwarming video. Have you watched this video that was filmed specially for Valentine’s Day?
Filmed and uploaded on YouTube by Pea Nut Butter Studios, this video tells you about the fate and destiny of two very different but very similar people. They lost each other in the past, and inexplicably, found each other again by coincidence.
Imagine this, you are travelling alone in a foreign land, looking for a certain place to go. You walk around aimlessly, and suddenly bump into a very pretty local. You ask her for direction, and she personally brought you to the place you wanted to go.
For the next few days during your trip, you continue to hang out with her. She gives you the local tour and take you around to sightseeing, even giving you a ride on her scooter.
At the end of your trip, you are disappointed to know that she’s not sending you off at the airport. Instead, she hands you a gift and wish you a safe journey.
If you’re curious and dying to know what happens next, then you have to watch this heartwarming video below. We’re going to give you a bit of a spoiler and ask: Who agrees that the best part of the video is quite possibly the song and flashback scenes near to the end of the short film?
While it may be a story, things like that do happen in reality. It’s all about whether you believe in fate and destiny or not. So, the question is, do you?
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death