The picture speaks a thousand words, doesn’t it?
If not, here’s the context. A Chinese Taiwan blogger called Raindog posted a picture-filled post of this cashier in his blog, but have the text merely talking about his Samsung S6.
However, any guy seeing the post would most likely not care about the S6—and as expected, people started to go apeshit over the cashier, requesting the outlet location and whatnot.
After all, you don’t see a doll-like cashier in McDonald’s regularly.
Eventually, she was “found”: called徐薇涵, she is also a freelance model. She even has a Facebook Page with over 160,000 Likes here: https://www.facebook.com/2014applepig .
No one is surprised, though. It seems like recently, as long as you’re good-looking and works in an environment that should be stereotypically filled with middle-aged workers, you’ll become an online superstar.
Remember the Taiwan dumpling girl and Malaysia durian guy? Yeah, so now, add a Taiwan McDonald’s girl.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your prefect companion for your daily commute!!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days