What were you doing in 1991? Well, some of you might not even be born yet.
Recently, we stumbled across this YouTube video that just make those born in the 1980s go, “Hey, I can barely remember this” and those born in the 1990s go, “You sure this is Singapore or not?”
Truth to be told, Singapore has been developing extremely fast in the last twenty years or so.
We used to be a country that many believed would not be able to survive, but we’re now doing pretty well for ourselves.
Some of us might have grown up in an environment whereby everything is “swee swee”: do show them this, because the place we are at right now not not through a magical flick of our thumbs, but through a passage of time filled with hardship.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Stinky Tofu Stall in AMK CNY Bazaar Forced to Close As Strong Odour Seeps into AMK Hub
- Grab Driver Reportedly Calls Police On Passenger Who Rest Her Head Against Husband’s Shoulders
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income