You might not know where it is because it’s hidden deep within a very small road and unless you drive, it’s almost inaccessible to the public.
Here’s an image of it during the day (yes, this really is in Singapore):
Now, imagine it being at night. That’s how spooky it is before we even show you this video of a ghost captured there.
This is Vigilante Drive, a small road within Kent Ridge Park and leading to just Kent Ridge Park car park. Located near NUS and NUH, it is connected to yet another small road, South Buona Vista Road.
While you’ll see many cars going up there at night for a quickie (erm, you know what we mean, right?), it is also one of the most haunted places in Singapore.
But we’ll leave that for another day. Now, we’ll just show you how scary it is with this video by R3LOAD Network.
And if you intend to drive there, here’s an advice: Make sure your driving is up to par. It’s a steep, bendy road, unlike the typical road you’ll face in Singapore, so if you make a mistake, you’ll be one of the ghost stories instead.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics