You might not know where it is because it’s hidden deep within a very small road and unless you drive, it’s almost inaccessible to the public.
Here’s an image of it during the day (yes, this really is in Singapore):
Now, imagine it being at night. That’s how spooky it is before we even show you this video of a ghost captured there.
This is Vigilante Drive, a small road within Kent Ridge Park and leading to just Kent Ridge Park car park. Located near NUS and NUH, it is connected to yet another small road, South Buona Vista Road.
While you’ll see many cars going up there at night for a quickie (erm, you know what we mean, right?), it is also one of the most haunted places in Singapore.
But we’ll leave that for another day. Now, we’ll just show you how scary it is with this video by R3LOAD Network.
And if you intend to drive there, here’s an advice: Make sure your driving is up to par. It’s a steep, bendy road, unlike the typical road you’ll face in Singapore, so if you make a mistake, you’ll be one of the ghost stories instead.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- Everything About the Mahathir’s Resignation Explained in Simple Terms That a 5YO Can Understand
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About