Imagine after a long day of school, you decide to have your dinner at a fast-food restaurant. After buying your food, you hungrily chew the beef burger and found something chewy that didn’t taste like beef. You look at your burger and you see…
Or to be more specific, a human finger.
Just as you thought this is fiction, think again. Apparently, in 2012, a 14-year-old boy bought a sandwich from a local fast-food restaurant and bit something that he described as “rubbery”. After he spat it out, he realized it was part of a finger.
What happened prior to that was even more shocking: a worker had apparently cut her finger when using a meat slicer and left her finger there. Other workers were unaware of that incident and continued with their work—only to have somehow placed the finger into the sandwich.
The boy was traumatized (who won’t?), and said that he was about to puke after seeing that. After that, the family told reporters that they didn’t eat fast-food anymore.
Here’s the news report about it in the US. Well, like what she said, this would be a story that might take away your appetite…