When we behave in a certain manner, people are able to deduce our current situation in life. So if we’re speaking in soft tones, unable to look anyone in the eye and always apologizing for one thing or another, you’ll know he’s not at a very happy phase of his life. On the other hand, if he’s brash and brimming with confidence, and his volume has only one setting – loud, you know that he’s managed to get some results for himself and is proud of it. Most probably.
So, what would you do if you’re in space? Select from one of the 5 actions below and find out if it rings true for you!
View planet Earth from a distance.
You can’t help but marvel at the beauty of planet Earth from space. Right now, you’re not exactly satisfied with the current state of your life, but at the same time, you’re confident that at the current stage, you’re still able to handle things yourself.
Explore all the stars in space.
You are actually pretty happy with the present situation, but at the same time, you feel that a change of pace would be great. You’re someone who is always looking for new things to try and new situations to get into. Great if you’re young and able, but if you’re reaching 30s, it’s time to reign in those urges and make something of yourself.
Start working on Earth conservation.
Just like how you love earth and wants to preserve it, you are perfectly happy with your present situation and wouldn’t want it changing at all.
Look for a spaceman.
You’re hate your current situation in life and you really want to do something to change your life. You’re hoping that the spaceman will validate and provide you with an excuse to leave whatever situation is troubling you.
Try to find a new planet to live on.
You’re not happy with your life, some could even say you’re bored of your mundane life. You want to change, usually by creating and operating by overcoming new obstacles.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’