Last Updated on 2016-05-30 , 9:36 am
So, the most dreaded function after “Last seen” by WhatsApp is here: Now, people will know whether their messages have being read or not.
In case you’re not aware, WhatsApp has once said that the double tick in GREY merely means that the message has reached the recipient’s phone, but not yet opened or read.
But now, the ticks will change colour: if it’s a grey double tick, it has reached the recipient’s phone. When it’s read, it becomes a blue double tick.
Two things are going to happen: more couples are going to quarrel and more people will be losing their jobs.
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
Why does Facebook (the owner of WhatsApp) allow this function that is pretty much useless? Why can’t they, if they want to be innovative, just create the “Dislike” button? Everyone wants that–not some blue ticks.
Now, let’s have a moment of silence for the numerous boyfriends, husbands and employees who will be facing judgement tonight. May God bless you, and no, it’s too late to switch back to SMS.
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Higher Risk of Haze & Warmer Weather in S’pore Expected For Jun to Oct 2023
- Uncle Ambushed Cai Png Stall Owner On His Way to the Toilet For Giving Too Little Chicken
- Woman Panicked & Pleaded Profusely After Caught Stealing Toilet Paper; Netizens Divided over TikToker’s Actions
- S’pore Influencer Ghosted Thai Eatery After Free Meal; Later Claimsed It’s a Misunderstanding
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee