So, the most dreaded function after “Last seen” by WhatsApp is here: Now, people will know whether their messages have being read or not.
In case you’re not aware, WhatsApp has once said that the double tick in GREY merely means that the message has reached the recipient’s phone, but not yet opened or read.
But now, the ticks will change colour: if it’s a grey double tick, it has reached the recipient’s phone. When it’s read, it becomes a blue double tick.
Two things are going to happen: more couples are going to quarrel and more people will be losing their jobs.
Why does Facebook (the owner of WhatsApp) allow this function that is pretty much useless? Why can’t they, if they want to be innovative, just create the “Dislike” button? Everyone wants that–not some blue ticks.
Now, let’s have a moment of silence for the numerous boyfriends, husbands and employees who will be facing judgement tonight. May God bless you, and no, it’s too late to switch back to SMS.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income