So, the most dreaded function after “Last seen” by WhatsApp is here: Now, people will know whether their messages have being read or not.
In case you’re not aware, WhatsApp has once said that the double tick in GREY merely means that the message has reached the recipient’s phone, but not yet opened or read.
But now, the ticks will change colour: if it’s a grey double tick, it has reached the recipient’s phone. When it’s read, it becomes a blue double tick.
Two things are going to happen: more couples are going to quarrel and more people will be losing their jobs.
Why does Facebook (the owner of WhatsApp) allow this function that is pretty much useless? Why can’t they, if they want to be innovative, just create the “Dislike” button? Everyone wants that–not some blue ticks.
Now, let’s have a moment of silence for the numerous boyfriends, husbands and employees who will be facing judgement tonight. May God bless you, and no, it’s too late to switch back to SMS.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days