Last Updated on 2016-05-30 , 9:36 am
So, the most dreaded function after “Last seen” by WhatsApp is here: Now, people will know whether their messages have being read or not.
In case you’re not aware, WhatsApp has once said that the double tick in GREY merely means that the message has reached the recipient’s phone, but not yet opened or read.
But now, the ticks will change colour: if it’s a grey double tick, it has reached the recipient’s phone. When it’s read, it becomes a blue double tick.
Two things are going to happen: more couples are going to quarrel and more people will be losing their jobs.
Why does Facebook (the owner of WhatsApp) allow this function that is pretty much useless? Why can’t they, if they want to be innovative, just create the “Dislike” button? Everyone wants that–not some blue ticks.
Now, let’s have a moment of silence for the numerous boyfriends, husbands and employees who will be facing judgement tonight. May God bless you, and no, it’s too late to switch back to SMS.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia