I believe last week, there were more couples quarrelling over the blue ticks of death, the next deadly blue thing after the blue screen of death. But apparently, there’s even a worse feature in these blue ticks.
Don’t read on if you have a weak heart. If so, welcome to the real blue ticks.
When you tap on the sent message and hold, you’ll see that there is an option for you to view information about the message (it looks different on different phones). When you tap on that, ta-da! The mother of all quarrels appears:
Now, you must be wondering whether this post is worth sharing or not. Should you let more people know more about this hidden feature? Or would you rather keep it to yourself? Maybe you’re thinking of switching to WeChat or SMS.
There are rumours (read: rumours) from Germany that beta testers are testing on a feature to disable the blue ticks. Below is the leaked image:
Ladies and gentlemen, let’s now pray hard that this feature, much like the “last seen” feature, will be implemented. Germany, you’ve made many people lose money from the last World Cup. Now it’s time to redeem yourself.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days