Last Updated on 2016-11-22 , 11:50 am
Recently, there’s an image that goes viral: it says that when a guy is in love, he behaves like a child, and when a girl is in love, she behaves like a mother. This simple image has garnered, as of now, a total of 104,796 Shares in Facebook—that’s like, A LOT. Here’s how it looks like.
Now, if you’re in a relationship, don’t you just go, “Yeah, so true!” Well, there’s a reason for this.
Let’s look at the man first. All men were boys before, and boys like to do silly things. When they grow up, reality hits them hard and in order to fit into society, they follow the social norms and hide that boy inside them. When he falls in love with a girl, he gets so comfortable that the boy in him just emerges—after all, he’s willing to show every side of him to the woman he loves, including the hidden side (the boy).
For women, it’s woman’s instinct to take care of their children, just like how many animals take care of their offspring protectively. When she encounters a man she loves, she knows she can exhibit that instinct side of her to him, simply because she believes she would be bearing kids with him, so he will be part of the “offspring” she has to take care of.
In other words, when a man becomes a boy and a woman becomes a mother, you can be pretty much sure that marriage is on the cards for this couple soon.
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant