If you think it’s an “atas” fast-food restaurant from French or Italy, serving food that can’t fill up half of your stomach at double the price, nothing could be further from the truth. This is the truth.
Yes, it’s KFC. The KFC that we’ve often makan and forgot after a few minutes. The same KFC that we didn’t even bother to take a second look at the surrounding.
This outlet is located at Guthrie House. Don’t be surprised if you’ve not heard of it before: it’s located in the middle of an affluent residential estate (possibly the richest residential estate to Singapore), near Bukit Timah Road. Or, to be exact, near Sixth Avenue. If you’ve been in Singaporean long enough, you’ll know that there are many big bungalows around that area.
And without a doubt, there’s no MRT Station beside it (YET).
Go check it out! The address is 1 Fifth Avenue, Singapore 268802. In fact, it’s quite near to Ngee Ann Polytechnic / SIM!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About