Last Updated on 2016-07-05 , 1:31 pm
If you think it’s an “atas” fast-food restaurant from French or Italy, serving food that can’t fill up half of your stomach at double the price, nothing could be further from the truth. This is the truth.
Yes, it’s KFC. The KFC that we’ve often makan and forgot after a few minutes. The same KFC that we didn’t even bother to take a second look at the surrounding.
This outlet is located at Guthrie House. Don’t be surprised if you’ve not heard of it before: it’s located in the middle of an affluent residential estate (possibly the richest residential estate to Singapore), near Bukit Timah Road. Or, to be exact, near Sixth Avenue. If you’ve been in Singaporean long enough, you’ll know that there are many big bungalows around that area.
And without a doubt, there’s no MRT Station beside it (YET).
Go check it out! The address is 1 Fifth Avenue, Singapore 268802. In fact, it’s quite near to Ngee Ann Polytechnic / SIM!
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant