If you think it’s an “atas” fast-food restaurant from French or Italy, serving food that can’t fill up half of your stomach at double the price, nothing could be further from the truth. This is the truth.
Yes, it’s KFC. The KFC that we’ve often makan and forgot after a few minutes. The same KFC that we didn’t even bother to take a second look at the surrounding.
This outlet is located at Guthrie House. Don’t be surprised if you’ve not heard of it before: it’s located in the middle of an affluent residential estate (possibly the richest residential estate to Singapore), near Bukit Timah Road. Or, to be exact, near Sixth Avenue. If you’ve been in Singaporean long enough, you’ll know that there are many big bungalows around that area.
And without a doubt, there’s no MRT Station beside it (YET).
Go check it out! The address is 1 Fifth Avenue, Singapore 268802. In fact, it’s quite near to Ngee Ann Polytechnic / SIM!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It