During festive season like now, department stores will engage countless part-timers, usually students on holiday, to provide free gift-wrapping services. Usually paid by hours, they will not bother how long the queue is; after their shift is over, they’ll just go home like a boss.
I know, because once upon a time, I was one of the part-timers getting $6.00 per hour (it’s considered above market price).
We will be trained on how to handle different types of items, and trust me, when you’re on the job, you’ll realize no amount of training can handle the weird shape of the things that people buy. People are usually nice as they wait for their turn, with only some nitpicking.
But I didn’t know there’s a professional in gift wrapping. Just…look at this.
You just need this guy in one shopping centre to clear the queue like a boss. In fact, I’m starting to wonder whether that is merely a machine clothed by human skin. Maybe it is; or maybe I’ve become lazy with gift wrapping and rather get someone to do it for me.
But whatever it is, it’s time to shop in Taka now (though I’m certain this not in Singapore).
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days