Like selfie? Like high-end coffee as well? Then the Selfie Coffee café in Haji lane is the place for you.
When I first saw the image being shared by a friend in Facebook, I went apeshit: is it just an image printed on the lid of a bubble tea plastic cup? Even if that’s so, it’s so damn cool.
And so, I Googled a little more, intending to make this café a to-go this weekend. And guess what I found? It’s not just on the plastic lid of a cup of bubble tea. It’s on the cream. ON THE CREAM.
Here’s one of their images on Facebook:
Honestly speaking, it doesn’t matter how the coffee tastes like. It’s a must go, just to look at yourself and, erm, drink yourself.
According to The Straits Times, it costs $7.50 for a hot coffee, $8.50 for a cold coffee and $8.90 for a frappe.
I was expecting more since the technology seems…so futuristic. And so damn cool. If you’ve tried it, why not tell us how it is?
The place is at 11 Haji Lane Singapore 189204 and it opens from 11.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days