Like selfie? Like high-end coffee as well? Then the Selfie Coffee café in Haji lane is the place for you.
When I first saw the image being shared by a friend in Facebook, I went apeshit: is it just an image printed on the lid of a bubble tea plastic cup? Even if that’s so, it’s so damn cool.
And so, I Googled a little more, intending to make this café a to-go this weekend. And guess what I found? It’s not just on the plastic lid of a cup of bubble tea. It’s on the cream. ON THE CREAM.
Here’s one of their images on Facebook:
Honestly speaking, it doesn’t matter how the coffee tastes like. It’s a must go, just to look at yourself and, erm, drink yourself.
According to The Straits Times, it costs $7.50 for a hot coffee, $8.50 for a cold coffee and $8.90 for a frappe.
I was expecting more since the technology seems…so futuristic. And so damn cool. If you’ve tried it, why not tell us how it is?
The place is at 11 Haji Lane Singapore 189204 and it opens from 11.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Stinky Tofu Stall in AMK CNY Bazaar Forced to Close As Strong Odour Seeps into AMK Hub
- Grab Driver Reportedly Calls Police On Passenger Who Rest Her Head Against Husband’s Shoulders
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income