You think this is for a five-year-old who just started to learn how to eat an apple? No, it’s for you, even if you’re fifty.
Apparently, if you want to, you should eat apple from the bottom to the top. The core is edible; only the seeds are not (although you can shallow them if you want to). The taste is somewhat different, but there’s, well, not a lot of core there, in fact.
In other words, Apple, the company that manufactures iPhone, has the wrong logo all along.
For some reason, because we’ve been eating it this way since we were a kid, we all stick with it. And once again, the Internet has done another good deed by educating us. Don’t believe? Just watch the video below (and buy some apples on your way home tonight).
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- SMU & NUS Residences Also Used for Quarantine Proposes; Some Students Allegedly Not Happy With The Move
- Taiwanese With Wuhan Virus Hid Symptoms & Went to Taiwan Nightclub; Fined SGD$13.5K
- Singer Participates In Competition To Pay Mum’s Medical Bills; Finds Out She Passed Away During Her Performance
- MOH Says 4th Wuhan Virus Patient Has Been on Public Transport, VivoCity & USS But Risk of Infection is Low
- Hong Kong Protestors Set Fire On Building Meant for Quarantine Proposes
- S’pore Government Debunks 3 Misinformation About Wuhan Virus Status in S’pore