You think this is for a five-year-old who just started to learn how to eat an apple? No, it’s for you, even if you’re fifty.
Apparently, if you want to, you should eat apple from the bottom to the top. The core is edible; only the seeds are not (although you can shallow them if you want to). The taste is somewhat different, but there’s, well, not a lot of core there, in fact.
In other words, Apple, the company that manufactures iPhone, has the wrong logo all along.
For some reason, because we’ve been eating it this way since we were a kid, we all stick with it. And once again, the Internet has done another good deed by educating us. Don’t believe? Just watch the video below (and buy some apples on your way home tonight).
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days