Last Updated on 2023-05-09 , 11:39 am
You think this is for a five-year-old who just started to learn how to eat an apple? No, it’s for you, even if you’re fifty.
Apparently, if you want to, you should eat apple from the bottom to the top. The core is edible; only the seeds are not (although you can swallow them if you want to). The taste is somewhat different, but there’s, well, not a lot of core there, in fact.
In other words, Apple, the company that manufactures iPhone, has the wrong logo all along.
For some reason, because we’ve been eating it this way since we were a kid, we all stick with it. And once again, the Internet has done another good deed by educating us. Don’t believe? Just watch the video below (and buy some apples on your way home tonight).
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast