Before Running Man, Jacky Wu was the person who made Singaporeans and Malaysians laughed out loud in the comfort of their living room.
Yeah, I’m talking about Jacky Wu, the host who can crack a joke with a poker face.
Can you remember any of these jokes?
Valentine’s Day 2018 is coming, but do you know that it’s actually Singles Awareness Day as well? And that Singaporeans generally spend $275 on a gift? Also, there’s a good news for singles nowadays. Here’s a video on the ten facts about Valentine’s Day you’ve got to know (please also subscribe to the Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com in 2015 and revised on 10 October 2017.
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Goody Feed Team (see all)
- M&M’s Now Comes In Neopolitan flavour - March 5, 2018
- Grey’s Anatomy is now Available on Netflix Singapore - March 5, 2018
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Starbucks Drinks from 5 to 9 March - March 5, 2018