Need to book a chalet but sick and tired of always travelling to the east? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Because here are five other chalets in Singapore that aren’t in ECP or Pasir Ris, and not as mainstream (because mainstream = bad for Instagram, no?).
Check out the 2-storey villa with the swimming pool and BBQ pit just a few steps away from the back exit. There’s also plenty of recreation activities available like bowling, KTV, and a bistro if you’re feeling particularly peckish.
Of course, that’s not even counting the trio of mega shopping malls (JEM, Big Box and Westgate) that are just a stone’s throw away from the chalet. And did I mention that there’re duty-free beer for people who are serving, or once served, in the army?
Where: THE CHEVRONS 48 Boon Lay Way Singapore 609961
2. Bukit Batok Villa
For S$150 (HomeTeamNS) or S$187 (SAFRA/PAssion) for the superior villa, get a two-storey villa with fully air-conditioned rooms for 2D1N. The toilet of each villa is located at the lower level.
And if you were to opt for the deluxe unit, the rooms come with their own toilets and a private balcony.
It’s like going back to stay at the great outdoors, except more comfortable.
Where: 2 Bukit Batok West Ave 7 Singapore 659003
3. Punggol Ranch Resort
Looking for a different staycation compared to the usual sun, sea and surf? Okay, maybe not much surf but you get what I mean. Check out Punggol Ranch Resort where you can sit back, chill and ride to your heart’s content. Ride a horse, I mean.
Just take note that WiFi is limited there because they want you to enjoy the great outdoors when you’re there and not immerse yourself in social media.
Where: 900 Punggol Road – Track 24, 829168
4. D’ Kranji Farm Resort
Sick and tired of city life Singapore? Hidden in a little corner of Singapore is D’Kranji Farm Resort which brings you to kampong life back in Singapore.
And before you think kampong means uncomfortable, check out their rooms.
And they have tons of activities within the resort from farm tours, massage, prawning to the D’Beer garden. And the food within the resort is nothing to scoff at.
Where: 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2, Singapore 718813
5. Costa Sands Resort Kampung Hut
Travel back in time by immersing yourself in the kampung huts of Singapore and feel like you’re back in the 1960s. The toilets are separate from the huts and the environment is incredibly rustic.
But don’t worry, there’s free WiFi and it’s fully air-conditioned. And you the beach is just a short walk away!
Where: 30 Imbiah Walk, Sentosa, 099537
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 15 Burger Joints in S’pore with Mouth-watering Burgers That Are Worth the Calories
- 10 Events All Over S’pore in April 2018 That Both High-SES & Low-SES People Would Enjoy
- 7 Shops in S’pore That Still Sell $2 Items in 2018 & It’s Not Daiso
- 6 Makan Places in Bukit Panjang That Are So Delicious, People Walk There Even if LRT Breaks Down
- 10 Food Places in Hong Kong Known to be Foodies’ Paradises & They Aren’t Dim Sum
Featured Image: dresort.com.sg
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- 9 Facts About The Traffic Accident At Clementi That Killed One NUS Student - April 22, 2018
- Another E-Scooter Incident, This Time at Bukit Timah: 6 Topics S’poreans Talked About Today (22 Apr) - April 22, 2018
- 8 Facts About the Ang Mo Kio Hit-And-Run Incident That Happened This Week - April 21, 2018