The Pokemon phenomenon has changed the way we spend our recreation time and the way we lived.
From running across roads like we never went to traffic safety park before and mistreating our precious smartphones, we’ve totally changed.
Pokemon egg hatching is serious business and we see people do all sorts of things to “hack” the process.
Here are 6 ridiculous tips for egg hatching people have tried. Do you have more to add?
1. Strap your phone to a fan
And yes, it actually works. Mythbusters who refused to believe the first video that came out tried it for themselves and the distance does increase. Just note that they’ve also said that it’ll probably be faster to grab your phone and go out for a walk.
2. Strap your phone to a dog
If you happen to have a hyperactive dog at home forever running around, why not let your phone hitch a ride with him. Just be careful that SPCA might not be very happy with you.
3. Strap your phone to the automatic Vacuum cleaner
You finally found something to justify the high price of your automatic vacuum cleaner. It doesn’t clean very well but hey, at least it can now hatch your eggs for you.
And if your cleaner needed to go a second time to really clean the floor, more distance for your eggs, yeah?
4. Look at the Egg Hatching Chart
We previously wrote about this nifty egg chart that can potentially reduce the frustrations you have about egg hatching.
In case you never caught it, refer to the chart below. Alternatively, just read the article we wrote.
5. Players are rewarded with Pokemon eggs after 10 Pokestops
If you haven’t known yet, players will get a Poke egg after every 10 Pokestops. Reddit users claimed to have found the trick to getting more 10k eggs. You’ll have to walk around to different Pokestops in loops for two hours instead of simply sitting down and collecting from the same Pokestop.
6. Drive around in your car
Alternatively, if you really hate walking for your eggs, opt to drive around but there’s a catch: you’ll hog up the roads.
It was found that the max speed at which an egg can still be hatched is around 12.5mph (20km/hr).
If you don’t have a car, a bicycle will do too.
Featured Image: jonooit.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- 5 Ways to Increase the Chances of Finding a Dream Job Without Compromising on Pay - April 26, 2018
- 8 Facts About Inuka, S’pore’s Last Polar Bear That Was Put To Sleep on 25 Apr - April 26, 2018
- S’pore Dentist Reported for Medisave Fraud by ‘Fraudster’: 6 Topics S’poreans Talked About Today (26 Apr) - April 26, 2018