Are you excited for this week? You should be, because not only is it a short week (public holiday ftw)
There are plenty of National Day promotions out there waiting for you to enjoy.
So if you haven’t, you might want to trawl through the deals happening for Singapore’s birthday.
But if you don’t have the time, we’ve taken the time to list down the 7 best deals happening in Singapore this week.
So that you won’t have to.
1. Stock Up On Beauty Products With Sasa’s Sizzling Hot Sale
Ladies, this is something for you.
It can be hard, time-consuming and, most importantly, expensive trying to stay pretty and youthful.
Especially in a climate in Singapore that’s just not suitable for fair, smooth skin.
Which is why, you’d love that Sasa is now selling beauty products this NDP…for cheap.
For NDP 2018, Sasa is celebrating Singapore’s birthday in the best way possible: by giving you a sizzling hot sale you’d never forget.
Here’s a preview of what you can get at Sasa today
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
$18 deals on well-known brands
And up to 38% OFF premium products
Now, if you’re a member, you’re going to be even more excited.
Because you can enjoy amazing deals on new products that you’ve been waiting eagerly for.
What are you waiting for? Time to share this with your friend and go beauty-shopping together liao!
Sales end on 2 Sep 2018 so you’d have plenty of time to find what you want and buy them for yourself.
You can check out Sasa’s webpage for more information.
2. Scoot’s All-In One-Way Flight Tickets To Over 19 Destinations From $109
National Day is coming, which means that December won’t be far behind.
And what’s best about the December holidays? The fact that you’re able to finally rest after an entire year of hard work.
And seriously, what better way to go overseas for holiday, then doing it for cheap?
On 7 Aug 2018, from 7 am to 2 pm, book your tickets out of the country and enjoy heavily discounted one-way all-in tickets to the country of your choice.
Imagine flying to Tokyo at $209 and Seoul at $199.
Now, that’s a dream come true.
You can book your tickets here.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Fares comprise the price of the air ticket and associated taxes.
- Fares indicated are one-way unless otherwise stated, for travel originating out of Singapore for bookings made at www.flyscoot.com/sgtakeofftuesday and Scoot’s mobile app for supported devices only on selected Scoot-operated flights only.
- Flights booked under promotional fares are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and cannot be used in conjunction with any other upgrade awards.
- Taxes are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Unless stated otherwise, Economy Fly fares exclude checked baggage, meals and in-flight entertainment.
- Full payment is required at the point of booking. Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates.
- Blackout periods may apply during school holidays and event periods.
- Bookings are not refundable except as provided in Scoot’s Conditions of Carriage.
3. GV Selling Super Cute Hello Kitty EZ-Link Card For Just $10
EZ-Link is well-known for two things in Singapore.
One is, of course, for making our lives easier by coming up with the EZ-Link card for bus and MRT travel.
And the second, lesser well-known, thing is the cute designs they come up with.
And once again, they’ve gone all out and started something that’ll make all Hello Kitty fans break out into tears and rush to get.
The Hello Kitty EZ-Link card.
From now until stock runs out, Golden Village will be selling these cards at $10 each (no loading value).
The cards will be progressively rolled out to all GV so make sure you check with your nearest GV to see where you can get the stocks.
And here’s the best part: you can buy the Hello Kitty Card for yourself without any other purchases.
So with that said, may the Kitty be with you because judging by their past track record, these cards are going to be sold out fast.
4. 5 Luge + Skyrides For Just $30 At Sentosa Luge
Is your idea of fun zipping down a road on a luge ride like this?
Because if you are, then you’re in luck.
For the month of August, book your Sentosa Skyline Luge tickets online and enjoy their special August deal.
5 Luge and Skyline Rides for the price of $30 only.
Pick between the 688 metres Dragon Trail, the 628 metres Jungle Trail or check out their new tracks full of twists and turns.
Then, take the Skyride chairlift and enjoy the amazing view of the Singapore cityscape.
Purchase your tickets at their site now to enjoy the deal.
Once you’ve made your purchase, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and redeemable at Sentosa Skyline Luge ticket office.
5. myCK National Day Promo with Up To 50% OFF + Free Gift (Until 15 Aug)
When it comes to cheap household essentials, myCK departmental store is one that comes to mind.
And this 2018, myCK is preparing to go even lower than their usual standards for Singapore’s 53rd birthday.
From home essentials like Breeze softener, Mr Muscle cleaner to baby essentials like Huggies Pants and Mummy Poko Pants, you (if you own your house) or your mother will be salivating at the thought of these deals.
PLUS, they’re also giving out free gifts for your purchases
Interested? Check out the full article here. You won’t regret it, believe me.
(Disclosure: myCK is our client who engaged us for this campaign, but we’re including this in because it’s just too goody)
6. $1 Truffle Chow Mein & All-Day Happy Hour at Inspirit House on 12 Aug
Inspirit House at Punggol Settlement is celebrating their 1st year anniversary on 12 Aug 2018.
That’s a Sunday, by the way.
And for that day only, you can enjoy their signature Truffle Chow Mein, at just $1. One. Single. Dollar.
Plus, you get to enjoy Happy Hour all-day long.
Plus, a host of activities you can enjoy with family and friends, like free ice cream, balloon sculpting and even airbrush tattoos.
Call them at 6920 6388 to reserve because it might be crowded on that day itself.
I mean, it’s $1 chow mein.
Where: 3 Punggol Point Road #01-05 The Punggol Settlement Singapore 828694
7. New Burger King Coupons Give You Savings Up To 50%
From now till 31 Oct 2018, you can make your way to Burger King and flash these coupons to eat like a king for cheap.
All you have to do is to download the images below on your phone and flash them at the counter to enjoy the deals.
P/S: The images below are downloadable, just long-press on your phone and you’re good to go. 😉
Get to choose from different coupons that gives you savings
To the rest of the day
And even snacks for those who are just a bit peckish
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- There’s A Hawker Stall in Yishun That Sells Fresh Seafood Soup & $3 Oyster Omelette Rice - October 22, 2018
- LTA Explains Why Their Bus Stop Benches Cost So Much & Burns IKEA At The Same Time - October 22, 2018
- Singtel Giving Unlimited Data For Singtel Users on 10 Nov But Netizens Still Triggered - October 21, 2018