If you ever ask anyone where are the Top 3 ramens in Singapore, the names that will most likely pop up will be – Ippudo Ramen, Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King and Santouka Ramen. So well, if you are a huge fan of ramen and if you are craving for good ramen anytime this week, we have some good news for you.
In light of the New Year, Santoka Ramen restaurant is giving you some special treats to you every day of the week!
Yes, every day – well sort of if you don’t consider Fridays as a weekday!
On Mondays, Santouka Ramen is giving away a 50% discount off their famed Toronniku ramen! This is limited to 30 bowls a day, and even after the 30 bowls are sold out, you will also get a FREE potato salad!
Tuesday + rest of the week
On Tuesdays, patrons will be entitled to free ramen toppings. On Wednesdays, a free Tamago ramen egg (it tastes amazing by the way) and on Thursdays, a free one piece Char shu!
The freebies on the other days might not sound like much, but trust me, they really do make up to a lot of food in a meal. Plus, they are all free so like they always say – mai hiam (don’t be picky) ah!
Don’t forget to let your friends know and jio them for this amazing promotion now!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Okay, We Bet This Ice-Cream Ramen Will Be the Next Food Trend
- 6 best ramen places in S’pore you must try at least once, or you’re not a S’porean
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017
- Here’s a Perfect JB Staycation with a Private Pool & A Shopping Mall Below - June 26, 2017