On a hot and sunny day, what can be better than chilling at home with a tub of ice cream? To add on, a tub of creamy, thick ice cream.
If you thinking of stocking up your fridge with tubs of ice cream, head down to Cold Storage right now.
From 6 January 2017 to 8 January 2017, Hagen Dazs ice cream will be selling at 3 tubs for $27.95 at Cold Storage stores. The original price of one tub of Hagen Dazs ice cream at Cold Storage is $14.50. Do some rough calculations to see how much you can save!
This is promotion is not available at the following stores: Alocassia Apartments, Altez, Funan DigitaLife Mall, HarbourFront Centre, Mandarin Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, NUS Kent Vale, and Sentosa Cove.
This promotion is only available for cookies cream, strawberry, Belgian chocolate, green tea, Caramel Biscuits & cream, macadamia nut, chocolate midnight cookie, chocolate, coffee, rum and raisin, macadamia brittle, blueberry, mango & raspberry, secret sensation chocolate fondantt and vanilla ice cream. Remember not to grab the wrong flavours.
If you are not free to go down to any Cold Storage store, you can also purchase them online at http://www.coldstorage.com.sg
Hagen Dazs is really of the ice cream brands that many swear by. This is a promotion you really will not want to miss!
Image source: hollyjean.sg
This article was first published on http://www.goodyfeed.com
- 8 Unusual and Crazy Ice Cream Flavours You Absolutely Have To Try
- Don’t Say BoJio: Famous Soft and Pillowy Japanese Cream Buns Finally Arrives in S’pore
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Elaine Ng (see all)
- 10 Best Dim Sum Buffets in S’pore For You to Makan Until You 饱 - January 24, 2017
- 8 Most Unusual Flavours of Bak Kwa to Freak Out Your Relatives - January 24, 2017
- 10 Best Chicken Wings in S’pore for a ‘Huat’ Start to the Rooster Year - January 23, 2017