You can now go for a movie with a buddy/partner/whoever during the weekdays for cheaper, if you go Cathay. Or you can get two seats for yourself if you have no friends! Yay!
Anyway, from 16 February 2017 onwards, Cathay Cineplexes offers a pair of movie tickets for $15, from Mondays to Thursdays.
You can also top up $5 for a large popcorn and 2 soft drinks, for a total of $20.
This means you get to save up to $11.80 for the whole thing!
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid for a limited time period only.
- Promotion is valid at all Cathay Cineplexes outlets.
- Promotion is valid from Mondays to Thursdays, excluding eve of public holiday and public holiday.
- Ticket promotion is available at all Cathay Cineplexes’ box office, self-ticketing kiosk and online.
- $5 F&B top up is only available with walk-in purchase of the ticket promotion at box office or self-ticketing kiosk.
- $5 F&B top up will not be applicable to online purchases.
- Both movie tickets purchased must be for the same movie and show date/time.
- F&B items are fixed (one large popcorn and two 22oz soft drinks) and cannot be changed to other items.
- Not valid for 3D movies, Hindi/ Tamil movies, film festivals, Ultima and Elite Club seats, movies screened at the Platinum Movie Suites, movie marathons and special priced tickets.
- Not valid with other offers, privileges or promotions.
- Not valid for online/ mobile/ corporate bookings.
- Not exchangeable or refundable for cash, products or other services.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Cineplexes is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Cathay Cineplexes reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion.
- Cathay Cineplexes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of the promotion from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
- All information stipulated is correct at the time of post and may subject to changes without prior notice.
Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for a limited period, but Cathay has not detailed when it will be ending.
Which means, better go take advantage of this promotion before it disappears!
Featured Image: thebestsingapore.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Two Tubs of Haagen-Dazs Ice-Cream for Just $19.85 (U.P $28.90) at Fairprice (16-22 Feb)
- Don’t Say BoJio: Shaw Theatres $6.50 Movie Ticket for Students
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Wen Xianda (see all)
- Netflix Drama Used Yishun to Promote Their Series & Even ‘Broke the Fourth Wall’ - March 25, 2017
- This Girl Selling 烧饼 in M’sia Will Make All Guys go Up North to Buy Some Next Tuesday - March 25, 2017
- This Nurse is Both Pretty & Pretty Outspoken - March 25, 2017