It’s not every day that Metro has a 20% off storewide promotion but when they do, you know that it’s time for you to stock up on all your daily necessities – or even take this chance to purchase some belated anniversary gifts for your bae. Heck, you might even want to start purchasing their birthday present since it’s always good to cash in on such savings.
From 20th to 23rd April 2017, Metro will be having it’s very own 3-day sale which features 20% off storewide including cosmetics and fragrances! You can also enjoy an additional 5% rebate with Metro cards!
And if you don’t have time to head down to any of the Metro outlets (located at Causeway point, Paragon or Centrepoint), you can also take the chance to shop at their online store! You can opt to collect at any of their Metro outlets or top up an additional delivery fee of S$5 if your order does not exceed S$80. Else, shipping is free when you purchase S$80 worth of products and above!
Maybe it’ll be a good time for you to purchase some items together with your friends as well!
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Metro closing in City Square: it’s going to be emptier in Farrer Park soon…
- Bangkok, the Best City for Street Food, Just Banned ALL Street Food Vendors
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- Kids Dashed Past Road & Strawberry’s Parent Just Let Them Run #LikeaBoss - April 24, 2017
- Criminal Minds Insulted S’pore; ST Couldn’t Take It So They Wrote Triple 9: Beyond Borders Script - April 24, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$1 Sushi At Sushi Express Heartland Mall Outlet (26 – 28 Apr 2017) - April 24, 2017