Are you a durian lover? If you are, you’d agree that it’s hard to go wrong with durian.
Add durian to chendol? An amazing chendol. Add durian to a cake? You’ll get one heck of a cake.
Now here’s one more thing you can add durian to: kaya toast.
Check out what Ya Kun is doing to celebrate Singapore’s birthday this year!
Yakun DURIAN kaya toast now available at selected outlets!
To celebrate Singapore’s 52nd birthday, they’re combining Singapore’s favourite Kaya Toast and the king of fruits—D24 durian.
For just $3.20, you can find yourself biting into crispy toast and the flavour of sweet kaya, together with creamy, slightly bitter durian flesh explodes in your mouth.
From now till 9 August 2017, the D24 Durian Kaya Toast is available at all Ya Kun outlets except the ones at Ang Mo Kio MRT, Golden Shoe Car Park, Gleneagles Hospital and Singapore Polytechnic.
The toast is available for both dine-in and delivery.
What are you waiting for? Time to jio your friends out to try this for yourself!
And let us know your verdict, eh?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Like this Don’t Say Bojio? Here are a couple more for you!
- Don’t Say Bojio: We Challenge You to Find Better Prices for Phones and Laptops Online
- Don’t Say Bojio: Seoul Garden’s Eat-All-You-Can 1-Hour Lunch Buffet For $18 NETT (Until 31 Jul)
**All images from Ya Kun Kaya Toast Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Sasa Beauty Fair At Causeway Point Gives You Up To 70% Beauty Products (25 Sep-1 Oct) - September 26, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About Thumbprint Scanning For Car Travellers At Tuas & Woodlands Checkpoints - September 26, 2017
- We Tried Texas Chicken’s ‘KFC’. Here’s Our Verdict - September 25, 2017