Just a couple of weeks ago, KFC’s innovative Chizza took Singapore by storm. This time, will you take the leap and give Subway’s amazing new pizza sub a try?
Officially, it’s called the Pizziola, but we think Pizzub is a much better name. The Pizziola is Subway’s first step into the world of cheesy dough goodness, and is a combination of the well-loved pizza and our typical sub.
For many, such a combo might be exactly what they need to make their day.
Honestly, it looks like a Meatball Marianna, except with the meatballs chopped up with a bit more sauce.
In a combo meal it would cost $7.90, though by itself it would cost only $6.90 and you can only savour that delicious pizza taste in the 6-foot long version for now. Ready to give this a go?
Head down to one of Subway’s many outlets and dive into their new sub today!
Featured Image: subway.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Limited Tickets: All-In Fares to Hong Kong from S$282 with Your DBS/POSB Card!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Online IT Fair with Up to 64% Off!
Latest posts by Sze Teng Ong (see all)
- 10 Ways to Wake Up on Time Every Morning Even If It’s 4:00 am - April 6, 2018
- 10 Interesting Facts about IKEA You Probably Didn’t Know of - March 18, 2017
- 10 Simple Hacks to Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer - March 18, 2017