Having lived as long as you do, you’d definitely have faced rejection before. Be it for a job, a school or even a potential girl/boyfriend.
And no one likes the feeling of being rejected.
No one likes to be told that they’re not good enough because that’s what a rejection is all about.
Most people would’ve given up. Most people would’ve said, heck, I’m just not good enough.
But do you know what the most successful person will say?
This is what Jack Ma, a self-made billionaire who made his fortune off the internet and ranked second on the World’s Greatest Leaders list Forbes this year, has to say about rejection.
Jack Ma, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Was Rejected Over 30 Times
He’s no stranger to failing or rejection.
In fact, he shared that when KFC came to China for the first time, he applied for a job with them. Out of 24 people who applied for the company, he was the only one to get rejected.
You’ll Get Used to It, And You’ll Keep on Fighting
You’ll get used to getting rejected. And you’ll work to make yourself a better man today than you were yesterday.
You keep on fighting. You keep on changing yourself.
“If you’re still looking for ways to improve yourself despite countless failures, there’s hope for you yet,” he said.
Check out the inspiring video below:
If it works for him, I don’t see why it won’t work for you, right?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Love this motivating article? Check out our other articles that’ll help you succeed in life ;D
- Experts Says That In Order To Better Use Your Time, You Must Learn To Waste Time
- The Japanese Invented This Crazy 1-Minute Trick That Stops You From Being Lazy
Feature Image: cnbc.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 7 Kiasu-est Deals Happening in S’pore This Week (19-24 Jun) - June 20, 2018
- Deer Walked Onto BKE & Caused a 3-Vehicle Accident: 6 Topics S’poreans Talked About Today (17 Jun) - June 17, 2018
- Llaollao is Back in S’pore Today & Plans to Have Another Outlet in Tampines End-June: 6 Topics S’poreans Talked About Today (16 Jun) - June 16, 2018