How do you normally sit when you’re being driven around in the front passenger seat?
It all depends on who is the driver. If you’re in UberPOOL or GrabShare, you’ll be sitting normally.
How about if you’re in your partner’s car? Where you’re able to do anything you want (assuming your hubby is henpecked).
Sit back and relax with your feet on the dashboard?
That might not be such a good idea.
The Mythbusters Did A Study Of Car Collision In That Position
On 7 Jan 2018, Discovery Facebook page uploaded a video of the consequences of meeting an accident in that seating position.
First, they showed the consequences of a low-speed collision
When the airbag burst out, you can see the entire leg contorting in a way no legs are supposed to.
Then they tried a high-speed collision with both legs on the dashboard
The dummy was made by a professional synthetic cadaver to simulate a real human body.
Look at the elongation of the right ankle.
Now, imagine that was your leg.
How about both feet against the dashboard?
Your legs are explosively hit away from the dashboard and head hitting against the airbag.
So what are the consequences?
You’re looking at broken bones and a bedridden life for a long, long time.
But hey, at least it’s survivable, according to the video.
Here’s the full video if you’re interested:
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Video That Shows S’pore in 1987 will Show Millennials How Far We’ve Come
- A New Study Shows That Women Are Biologically Stronger Than Men
- These 12 Dating Apps Closed Down After It Turned Out These Girls Were ‘Robots’
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
All images from Discovery Facebook Page unless otherwise stated.
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- 20YO Loan Shark Runner Saved From Prison ‘Coz He Was ‘Unusually Kind’ To Debtors - September 21, 2018
- Bell Helicopter Sees ‘Air Taxi’ Service Taking Off in S’pore But Netizens Disagree - September 21, 2018
- Official PlayStation 1 Coming Back with 20 Pre-loaded Games for the Nostalgic Feels - September 20, 2018