It’s 3 am and you’re craving for dim sum.
Or maybe, your cranky, pregnant wife suddenly shook you up and said she wants dim sum.
Well, while not many of us have the fortune of having a pregnant wife to satisfy, that craving for dim sum is real.
Now, what if I tell you, no matter what time of the day, you can get dim sum that doesn’t just taste good, but is cheap too?
Yes, such a place exists and it’s in…
Ang Mo Kio
Called $1.30 Dim Sum, the stall keeps to its namesake and sells all its dim sum at the grand price of $1.30.
And the best part? They’re like 7-Eleven and is open 24 hours.
Here’s Some Of Their Food
So there you are, thinking: if it’s $1.30, how good can it be?
Like people always say, a picture speaks a thousand words. So we’re going to let the pictures do the talking.
Plump siew mai.
Whole range of different dim sums.
And who can forget the paus?!
Okay, so it looks pretty good.
But How Does It Taste?
Online reviews were a tad bit conflicting.
While there are some who are more than happy with the food and service
There are some who are less than happy with the food.
Specifically about how it wasn’t piping hot.
One reviewer went as far as saying that the outlet at Woodlands serves up much better food.
So I guess it’s all up to the dim sum gods whether you’ll get piping hot, restaurant-grade dim sum or bad food that makes your night even worse.
If you’re interested in taking the risk and going there:
$1.30 Outlet (AMK)
Blk 555 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Singapore 560555
$1.30 Outlet (Woodlands)
21 Woodlands Close Primz Bizhub Singapore 737854
$1.30 Outlet (Lakeside)
Blk 346A Kang Ching Road Singapore 622346
After all, what’s life without a little bit of risk. Right?
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games