If you’re familiar with viral Facebook food videos in Singapore, you’d have come across SingaporeBeauty.
Despite its feminist name, it’s not a Facebook Page about make-up, skincare or haircare: instead, it’s about food.
Yeah, sort of like popular viral Facebook Page Damn Worth It.
And their food videos, which focus on unique makan places in Singapore, usually garner so many views, you’d wonder if people all over the world would have come over to Singapore due to a Facebook Page (no, not referring to Nas Daily).
I mean, look at this video: it garnered well over 4.7 million views, a number that’s not just rare but pretty much impossible to hit if we’re talking just about the local market:
I now know where I’d like to advertise should I have a F&B establishment, but given how lousy I am in doing business, I think I’d stick to my day job.
And in SingaporeBeauty’s latest video, it went crazily viral again.
No, not because of the pretty girls.
But because of this:
Yah, a giant 1-metre platter that requires not just one person to serve, but two people to carry.
Video of Restaurant Shared Over 5K Times in Three Days
And it’s for a good reason.
Here’s the video if you’re here just for the food:
According to the video, most of the platters can feed four or more people.
And the platter isn’t just about chicken and prawn.
Take a look at its menu:
Here’s what you can expect to pay based on the seafood you choose:
- Chicken + Chips + Korean Fried Chicken + Lamb Chops + Korean Crab + Salad + Cheese = $100
- Chicken + Prawn = $110
- Chicken + Squid = $110
- Chicken + Baby Lobster = $118
- Chicken + Lobster = $118
Want a smaller portion? There are smaller platters as well.
And according to Eatbook.sg, the food is worth the try, and of course the price is perfect.
And the best part about this? It’s just a stone’s throw away from Chinatown MRT Station.
Here are more details about the restaurant (though I think it’ll be damn crowded since the video has gone super viral):
Address: 191B #03-00 New Bridge Road Level 3 Singapore 059423 (Do note that it’s in a shophouse and on level 3)
Contact: 6909 2758
Opening Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It