If you’re familiar with viral Facebook food videos in Singapore, you’d have come across SingaporeBeauty.
Despite its feminist name, it’s not a Facebook Page about make-up, skincare or haircare: instead, it’s about food.
Yeah, sort of like popular viral Facebook Page Damn Worth It.
And their food videos, which focus on unique makan places in Singapore, usually garner so many views, you’d wonder if people all over the world would have come over to Singapore due to a Facebook Page (no, not referring to Nas Daily).
I mean, look at this video: it garnered well over 4.7 million views, a number that’s not just rare but pretty much impossible to hit if we’re talking just about the local market:
I now know where I’d like to advertise should I have a F&B establishment, but given how lousy I am in doing business, I think I’d stick to my day job.
And in SingaporeBeauty’s latest video, it went crazily viral again.
No, not because of the pretty girls.
But because of this:
Yah, a giant 1-metre platter that requires not just one person to serve, but two people to carry.
Video of Restaurant Shared Over 5K Times in Three Days
And it’s for a good reason.
Here’s the video if you’re here just for the food:
According to the video, most of the platters can feed four or more people.
And the platter isn’t just about chicken and prawn.
Take a look at its menu:
Here’s what you can expect to pay based on the seafood you choose:
- Chicken + Chips + Korean Fried Chicken + Lamb Chops + Korean Crab + Salad + Cheese = $100
- Chicken + Prawn = $110
- Chicken + Squid = $110
- Chicken + Baby Lobster = $118
- Chicken + Lobster = $118
Want a smaller portion? There are smaller platters as well.
And according to Eatbook.sg, the food is worth the try, and of course the price is perfect.
And the best part about this? It’s just a stone’s throw away from Chinatown MRT Station.
Here are more details about the restaurant (though I think it’ll be damn crowded since the video has gone super viral):
Address: 191B #03-00 New Bridge Road Level 3 Singapore 059423 (Do note that it’s in a shophouse and on level 3)
Contact: 6909 2758
Opening Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About