Most of us have various misconceptions of how Airline food suck. Thankfully, with all the gourmet awards that are taking place, these airlines have finally upped their ante to produce food that is not only edible but of a certain quality.
You won’t be surprised to hear people raving about the food they just had on their airline or post up a glorious Instagram photo of it that makes you question all the horrible airplane meal decisions you have made. So for those who haven’t had lunch today, you are going to enjoy these.
1. Eva Airways (Taiwan) – Hello Kitty Bento Sets
Can’t bear to eat any of these. I mean, just look at them!
2. Lufthansa Airlines (Germany) – Mezze Plate, Bread Rolls and Tart
Do I spot fresh prawns here? #winliaolor
3. Air New Zealand- Red Wine Braised Beef with Polenta
Yup, an economy class menu. This is specially prepared by Executive Chef Peter Gordon – a celebrated chef with restaurants in both London and Auckland.
4. Delta Airways (US) – Grilled Shrimps with Rice
A truly first-class meal. It’s like fine-dining in the air.
5. Iberia Airlines (Spain) – Classic Breakfast
Croissant, omelette, ham, toast, fruit salad and orange juice – what can go wrong?
6. Japan Airlines – First Course Lunch
Looks like an Omakase meal, though it might not be that filling #justsaying
7. Thai Airways – First Class with Lobster Tail
Looks splendid, doesn’t it?
8. Kingfisher Airlines (India) – Curried chicken and Indian-style bread
They are just lacking the Briyani.
9. Singapore Airlines – Roasted Chicken Noodles
This kinda makes me look forward to my next flight with SIA. I mean, how can roasted chicken look so slick?!
10. Air France – Chicken and Pasta
They even serve you wine! Perfect!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded