Most of us have various misconceptions of how Airline food suck. Thankfully, with all the gourmet awards that are taking place, these airlines have finally upped their ante to produce food that is not only edible but of a certain quality.
You won’t be surprised to hear people raving about the food they just had on their airline or post up a glorious Instagram photo of it that makes you question all the horrible airplane meal decisions you have made. So for those who haven’t had lunch today, you are going to enjoy these.
1. Eva Airways (Taiwan) – Hello Kitty Bento Sets
Can’t bear to eat any of these. I mean, just look at them!
2. Lufthansa Airlines (Germany) – Mezze Plate, Bread Rolls and Tart
Do I spot fresh prawns here? #winliaolor
3. Air New Zealand- Red Wine Braised Beef with Polenta
Yup, an economy class menu. This is specially prepared by Executive Chef Peter Gordon – a celebrated chef with restaurants in both London and Auckland.
4. Delta Airways (US) – Grilled Shrimps with Rice
A truly first-class meal. It’s like fine-dining in the air.
5. Iberia Airlines (Spain) – Classic Breakfast
Croissant, omelette, ham, toast, fruit salad and orange juice – what can go wrong?
6. Japan Airlines – First Course Lunch
Looks like an Omakase meal, though it might not be that filling #justsaying
7. Thai Airways – First Class with Lobster Tail
Looks splendid, doesn’t it?
8. Kingfisher Airlines (India) – Curried chicken and Indian-style bread
They are just lacking the Briyani.
9. Singapore Airlines – Roasted Chicken Noodles
This kinda makes me look forward to my next flight with SIA. I mean, how can roasted chicken look so slick?!
10. Air France – Chicken and Pasta
They even serve you wine! Perfect!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway