Calling out all foodies! Whether you’re looking to feed your stomach or your Instagram account, this is the perfect article for you.
And the best part? THey’re affordable.
Here are 10 makan places in Singapore selling food that doesn’t just taste good, but look good too.
Disclaimer: try not to read this when you’re hungry because you might just drool in foodie goodness!
1. Burgers from The Humble Burger
This burger joint is a hidden gem near Pasir Ris MRT station.
Located at the Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre, The Humble Burger serves burgers priced from $5 to $7.50.
And their burgers do not disappoint. They serve juicy beef burgers ($5), chicken rice burgers ($5.50), portobello burgers ($4) and more.
The Humble Burger
- Where: Address: #02-22 110 Pasir Ris Central, Singapore 519641
- Opening Hours: Wednesdays to Mondays: 12 pm to 8 pm, closed on Tuesdays.
2. Kebabs from EpiKebabs
Are you a fan of middle-eastern cuisine? EpiKebabs not only offer super delicious kebab meals but also serve them at affordable prices.
How to order at EpiKebabs? You get to choose how you want your meal to be!
After choosing your base, to your meat of choice, as well as your favourite sauce, the whole meal adds up to less than $10!
The food looks so delicious, and it shows up so well on pictures your Instagram followers would definitely drop a like on your post.
Before making a visit to EpiKebabs as well.
- Where: 8 Wilkie Road, #01-17 Wilkie Edge Singapore 228095 / Pasir Ris Hawker Centre (1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3, #02-04 The Fareground)
- Opening Hours: 11 am – 8:30 pm daily for both branches
3. Western Food at Fish Tales
This seafood joint serves food that will make you whip out your phone to take a photo of your meal and share with your friends online.
Their food presentation is pretty impressive for a small and humble restaurant.
Their menu includes affordable meals like Fish n’ Chips ($8.90), Lemon Butter Chicken ($9.90), Mozzarella Cheese Sticks ($4.90) and many more!
- Where: 2 Orchard Link, SCAPE*, #02-27/#02-18B Singapore 237978
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 12 pm – 10 pm
4. Burgers from B Burger
B Burger’s restaurant has a tropical aesthetic, perfect for Instagram photos.
They serve burgers and sides with a little burst of Japanese flavours.
Their famous “B BURGER”, packed with a delicious beef patty, caramelized onions, cheddar, daikon pickles, lettuce, tomato and B SAUCE, is only $9.90!
Their mouth-watering burgers will make you go ‘Nom nom nom’.
They also serve sides under $7 such as truffle fries and Japanese sesame slaw. On top of that, their menu includes heavenly milkshakes at only $6.90.
- Where: Orchard Cathay Cineleisure (8 Grange Road #0101/02)
- Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday, 12-10 pm / Friday & Saturday 12-12 pm
5. Western Food at Tea Party Express
SMU boasts of this small café that serves tasty meals like mac n’ cheese ($4.90), fish n’ chips ($6), carbonara ($4.80) and much more food under $10.
Not only are they extremely affordable, they also look very pleasing to the eyes.
The food is naturally cheaper as the Tea Party Express branch is found in the heart of the SMU campus at Dhoby Ghaut area. They also serve lemonade and smoothies!
Tea Party Express
- Where: SMU (90 Stamford Road #01-74/75)
- Opening Hours: Daily 9 am – 9 pm
6. Sushi from Maki-San
TO ALL SUSHI LOVERS: this is the place to be! Maki-san’s sushi is not just delicious but looks damn good too.
And their sushi packaging is Insta-worthy by itself.
Their small sushi called Little San Sushi is going for only $7.90 and the bigger sushi called Mega San Sushi is selling at $9.90.
You get to choose how you want your sushi to be or you could also order their pre-made house sushi sets, all under $10.
- Where: You can check out their outlets and opening hours here
7. Brunch meals at Drury Lane
Are you a brunch lover? Because if you are, there are eggs, pancakes, bacon and bread, all found under one roof!
Drury Lane serves all-day breakfast or brunch meals, and it’s all under $10.
Their menu boasts of pancakes ($8.50), Mini Egg Ben ($9), Avo & Toast ($8.50) and many more delectable meals.
- Where: 94 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore
- Opening Hours: Mon, Wed-Fri – 8 am to 6 pm / Sat & Sun – 9 am to 6 pm / Closed on Tuesdays
8. All Day Brunch at One Man Coffee
Fan of French cuisine? Then this café is where you want to be.
They serve delicious croissants such as Berry Jam and Butter Croissant and Toasted Honey Ham and Cheese Croissant.
And all going for under $7.
One Man Coffee
Where: You can check out their outlets and opening hours here.
9. Sandwiches from The Clueless Goat
The Clueless Goat is known for its finger-licking sandwiches at affordable prices!
Smoked salmon, roast beef and avocado BLT sandwich all under $10. Just look at the peekture above, don’t need me to tell you how beautiful it looks on photos, eh?
The Clueless Goat
- Where: 189 Thomson Road, Singapore 307631
- Opening Hours: Tue – Thu: 8am – 6pm / Fri: 8am – 10.30pm / Sat: 9am – 10.30pm / Sun: 9am – 6pm
10. Steak from Carvers X
All things grilled at Carvers will leave your taste buds satisfied and your Instagram page blessed with foodporn. Their menu includes poultry (char-broiled chicken, black pepper chicken and mesquite chicken) at $8.90.
They also serve seafood meals such as Grilled Pacific Dory at $9.90.
Where: 8 Marina View Asia Square Tower 1 #02-15
Opening Hours: Mon – Fri: 12-10 pm / Sat & Sun: 10 am-10 pm / PH: 12-10 pm
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About