If you’d have realised, in recent days, there hasn’t been any imported nCoV cases in Singapore.
However, the bad news is that we now have cases of unexplained origins.
And today, there are another two of these.
2 New nCoV Cases in S’pore Today; 1 Works in RWS Casino & The Other is Another Bangladeshi
There are two new nCoV cases in Singapore today, and fortunately, one of them is linked to a previous cases.
The first patient is a Singapore PR who lives in JB but travels to Singapore to work daily. He has no recent travel history to China, and had his first symptoms on 5 February 2020. Four days later, he visited a doctor and was transferred to Tan Tock Seng Hospital on the same day, and was immediately isolated. He was then tested positive for the virus yesterday afternoon.
The man had worked in Resorts World Sentosa Casino. It’s unknown if he worked as in the frontline or in an office.
The other patient is a Bangladesh national who worked in the same place as the other Bangladesh national who was tested positive previously. He had his first symptoms on 6 February 2020 and went to the doctor on 7 February 2020. The man, who lives in a rental apartment at Veerasamy Road, was also tested positive yesterday. Ever since he had his symptoms, he had stayed at home except for his journey to the GP.
This means in total, Singapore has a total of 47 confirmed cases so far.
Updates on Confirmed Cases
9 patients have now being discharged, while 7 patients are in critical condition and are warded in the ICU.
The others’ (38 of them) conditions are either stable or improving.
Currently, there are still 43 pending cases.
MOH has identified 1,124 close contacts, and 1,021 of them are still in Singapore. They’ve managed to contact 989 of them and are still trying to contact the other 32 close contacts.
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue