Lest you’re unaware, Mr Softee recently made a highly-anticipated comeback in a multitude of 7-Eleven outlets, following nearly 10 years of long-dreaded absence.
And naturally, old fans of the oh-so-sweet ice-cream turned up in droves started turning up in rapid droves.
Read Also: Student Paid $1.2K For School Team Jackets; Business Then MIA After Receiving Payment
In fact, last I checked at the 7-11 store near my place, people are still turning up in droves. That familiar alien soundtrack would constantly be playing throughout the time I was there, and mind you, I was there for quite a long time.
Yet, it seems that things are only going to get even ‘wilder’, as 7-Eleven has made a very special announcement regarding their fan-favourite ice-cream.
Yes, folks, for a limited time only…
Mr Softee’s cendol ice-cream will be going at just $2 for 2.
Lest you’re unaware, the cendol ice-cream looks like this…
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
And believe me when I say that it’s as good as it looks.
Which is why 7-11’s latest promotion will surely intrigue you:
From 3 till 16 October, bring your dessert buddy down to a selected 7-11 store, and enjoy some lovely Mr Softee cendol ice-cream at 2 for $2.
(Article continues below) Xing Xing is a 34-year-old Singaporean lady who decides to meet up with an online friend she found in Facebook. But it turns out that he’s not what he seems to be: Prepare boxes of tissue and watch the saddest Singapore Facebook love story here:
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
And in case you’re wondering, here are the selected outlets (separated into regions for your utmost convenience).
- 1A Eunos Crescent #01-2469/2471 Singapore 401001
- 446 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-112 Singapore 510446
- 5 Tampines Street 32 #01-19/20 Tampines Mart Singapore 529284
- 89 Bedok North Street 4 #01-83 Singapore 460089
- 201B Tampines Street 21 #01-1063 Singapore 522201
- 185 Pasir Ris Street 11 #01-60 Singapore 510185
- 491D Tampines St.45 #01-224 Singapore 523491
- 122 Geylang East Central #01-88 Singapore 380122
- 807 Yishun Ring Road #01-4217 Singapore 760807
- 291 Yishun Street 22 #01-337 Singapore 760291
- 413 Yishun Ring Road #01-1873 Singapore 760413
- 768 Woodlands Avenue 6 #01-06 Singapore 730768
- 548 Woodlands Drive 44 #01-09 Vista Point Singapore 730548
- 335 Sembawang Close #01-473 Singapore 750335
- 259 Bukit Panjang Ring Road #01-20 Singapore 671259
- 423 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 #01-260 Singapore 680423
- 445 Fajar Road #01-556 Singapore 670445
- 524A Jelepang Road #02-16/17 Greenridge Shopping Centre Singapore 671524
- 689B Choa Chu Kang Drive #01-306 Singapore 682689
- 152A Gangsa Road Singapore 671152
- 160A Jalan Teck Whye Lane #01-02 Singapore 681160
- 668A Jurong West Street 64 #01-120 Singapore 641668
- 213 Bukit Batok Street 21, #01-215 Singapore 650213
- 163 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 #01-1016 Singapore 310163
- 1 Selegie Road #01-06 PoMo Singapore 188306
- 51 Bras Basah Road #01-04 Manulife Centre Singapore 189554
- 144 Arab Street #01-01Singapore 199829
- 170 Bencoolen Street #01-03 Ibis Hotel Singapore 189657
- 35 Robinsons Road #01-02 Singapore 068876
- 766 North Bridge Road Singapore 198734
- 318B Anchorvale Link #01-255 Singapore 542318
So what are you waiting for?
It’s one thing to enjoy a cup of cendol ice-cream.
It’s quite another to enjoy it for a savoury discount.
So really, time waits for no one;
Grab your dessert buddy, and get some Mr Softee cendol ice-cream today!
Imagine your ex-boyfriend being featured in our app for jumping on a reserved seat. Or your nasty ex-boss being “roasted” in our app for being too handsome. You won’t have known these if you’ve not downloaded our app, as almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook). If you don’t want to lose out, you really need to download our app NOW. Imagine you’re the one featured in our app and you didn’t even know about it #justsaying
Click Here to Download the App!
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”