Participating in SEA Games or any competition for that matter is no easy feat. All the hard work, tears and sweat from countless trainings lead up to one moment.
For figure skater Chloe Ing, those gruelling trainings finally came to fruition when she clinched Singapore’s third gold medal at the 30th SEA Games at the SM Megamall in Manila, the Philippines on 1 December 2019.
According to The Straits Times, the 21-year-old scored 102.0 for free skating and had a combined score of 152.67.
In comparison, Philippines’ Alisson Perticheto scored 79.11 in the free skate, scoring a combined score of 132.76, taking home a silver medal.
You can watch her absolutely stunning performance here:
I’m so awed by the precision, grace and flexibility in her performance and I’m sure that moving forward, she will surely bag even more gold medals.
Won Silver In 2017 SEA Games
Chloe Ing has worked hard to be where she is at now. This is pretty obvious since she clinched a silver medal in the previous 2017 Kuala Lumpur SEA Games.
She participated in the Women’s individual skating category where she had scored 128.61.
In 2019, she finally won a gold medal!
But wait, there’s even more good news.
It was announced on Team Singapore’s Facebook page that Team Singapore is just three gold medals away from hitting the 900 gold medal mark in SEA Games history.
They have also congratulated Chloe on her performance and for clinching a gold medal. They urge Singaporeans to stand together as one and support Team Singapore’s athletes.
You can read the full post here:
Way to go Team Singapore! Success has never tasted so sweet.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’