Last Updated on 2021-11-19 , 5:35 pm
Ghosts are everywhere in Singapore, no matter where you go. For example, our writer Zhi Hao could just be walking beside you yesterday night without you knowing about it.
But that being said, CCTVs are also everywhere in Singapore, no matter where you go. Consequently, some CCTVs have managed to capture a few ghostly sightings around certain areas of Singapore.
Of course, some might argue it is most likely a CCTV bug or a prank while others believe it is real. So you know what? Below are a few Singapore CCTV videos that caught images of ghosts with the link included.
So, check them out and discuss whether they are real or not. Warning; Not for the faint-hearted!
1) Ghost caught in CCTV in a lift in Raffles Place
I have no idea which part of Raffles Place it is but apparently, a CCTV in a lift captured a ghost live. The best part, the two men in the lift totally had no idea at all. I don’t want to spoil it so just watch it yourself. Note: Focus on the lift part as there are 4 separate cams.
2) Ghost in carpark in central part of Singapore
It might seem fake but wait till the end and you will see something. (Note: Turn on the sound to hear the full thing.)
List of Accusations Made Against the 2 Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road:
(Note again: hold on to your phone tight if you’re watching this on your phone)
(Note again again: sorry)
3) Singapore soldiers scared by ghost
Apparently, two Singaporean soldiers were on duty when they got scared shitless by some spirit. Some of you might find it scary; some will find it funny (I laughed my ass off when they screamed), but overall it is quite fun to watch.
4) Old Tampines Road
Okay, this might not be a real ghost but it was based and adapted from a true story behind a haunted stretch of road along Old Tampines Road. Honestly, it was creepy yet nice to watch at the same time.
I went online and checked and apparently, old Tampines Road was considered one of the most haunted places in Singapore and that story above is just one of the hauntings people and taxi drivers experienced while driving along that area.
If you’re still feeling brave, check out this video we’ve done and we’ll clap for you if you can watch it to the end:
- SUTD Launching Free 3-Year Programming Course With No Teachers & No Classes
- McDonald’s Launching Coconut-Flavoured Soft-Serve Ice Cream on 29 May; Will Be Giving Out 500 Free Cones
- Everything About Renting a Colonial House in Singapore, Simplified for You
- Netizens Reportedly Unhappy With Newly-Revealed NDP Song Because It’s Too “Megachurch-y”
- honestbee Saga Hasn’t Ended As It Still Owes Money to Ex-Employees & Vendors
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee