Life is unpredictable and we never know when our last day on this earth will be.
Which is why it’s so important to cherish our loved ones and be as present as possible.
This incident reminds us of just how important it is:
53YO M’sian Woman Dies In Accident Enroute To First Day Of Food Truck Business
According to The Star, a woman was involved in an accident while she was en route to begin her first day of work at her food truck business.
Unfortunately, she did not survive the accident.
A vehicle crashed into her truck at full speed on Jalan Permatang Pauh, which is located in Penang, Malaysia on 27 November.
The accident occurred at a traffic junction at around 5.40am.
It is understood that an official named Noorzainy Mohd Noor said that the accident happened when the four-wheel-drive vehicle’s driver was driving from Bukit Mertajam to Raja Uda and lost control of his vehicle.
He said, “The vehicle then skidded and entered the opposite lane before colliding head-on with the food truck coming from the opposite direction.”
Due to the sheer force of the crash, the victim suffered injuries all over, including her legs.
The picture of the accident scene looks absolutely frightening. The front of the truck is smashed to bits and a liquid that presumably looks like blood can be seen all over the road.
She was brought to Hospital Seberang Jaya Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Unfortunately, she succumbed to her injuries and passed away.
She was pronounced dead at the hospital that same day at around 10pm.
What happened was truly tragic. A life was lost so abruptly and we can only hope that she managed to live a fruitful life.
We also wish her loved ones the very best.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’