Identify the cables with bread clips
Crawling under the table to rearrange your cables is already a major challenge by itself plus it’s also back breaking work! Couple that with having to guess which plug belongs to which cable and you’ll feel like you’re trying to solve a Rubik’s cube. One interesting solution would be to label your cables with bread clips!
Store long cables a toilet paper tubes
Some cables are just too long! A simple method to solve this problem would be the use of recycled toilet paper tubes. This ingenious repurposing trick might not be the prettiest thing around but will make your cables and cords look a lot more manageable.
Hold the cables with Binder Clips
Many of us have a problem where the cables of our phone chargers and laptop chargers keep falling off the table. Keep your laptop and cell phone’s power plugs from falling off the back of your desk using binder clips!
Hide the cables in plain sight
Cables and wires are great accessories for that artsy home you’ve always wanted by hiding it in plain sight.
Mount Your Gadgets to a Pegboard
This method might seem a little difficult to pull off, but with some time and careful planning, it will help to clear off major clutter on your desk. Custom-mount all your peripherals and their cords to a piece of pegboard using wire or cable ties, then stow the whole thing under your desk for one of the neatest, desk-clearing DIY organising solutions we’ve ever seen.
DIY Cable-Hiding Charging Station
We’ve all got a handful of corded gadgets to charge day in and day out, organise them all with a DIY charging station made with your shoe box.
Use Lego figures to hold your charging cables
For those of you who have tonnes of old Lego chucked in your store room, time to bring them out! The mini-figure hands of the Lego figurines are a perfect fit for charging cables!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat