Here’s something you either have, or you don’t: good handwriting.
Rumours have it that doctors have the worst handwriting, but let’s face it: you could have one heck of a bad handwriting as well.
It’s easy to have a bad handwriting, but almost impossible to have one that looks like font. Well, not exactly.
Check out what we found.
This guy makes the Italics options useless.
I am totally impressed. How does a human write like this normally?
This is as if the person traced it using a tool. I’ll definitely register.
If this was in a rush…then my normal handwriting means I’m on my deathbed.
Cool teacher. I’ll confirm-plus-chop copy down notes.
Lupita Nyong’o shows us she’s not only great at acting and directing.
I wished textbook fonts were like this.
And presenting to you…the all-rounder!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia