Here’s something you either have, or you don’t: good handwriting.
Rumours have it that doctors have the worst handwriting, but let’s face it: you could have one heck of a bad handwriting as well.
It’s easy to have a bad handwriting, but almost impossible to have one that looks like font. Well, not exactly.
Check out what we found.
This guy makes the Italics options useless.
I am totally impressed. How does a human write like this normally?
This is as if the person traced it using a tool. I’ll definitely register.
If this was in a rush…then my normal handwriting means I’m on my deathbed.
Cool teacher. I’ll confirm-plus-chop copy down notes.
Lupita Nyong’o shows us she’s not only great at acting and directing.
I wished textbook fonts were like this.
And presenting to you…the all-rounder!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door