You can finally visit the best waterpark in Singapore, JB and some say Batam…
…and no, Legoland Water Park, you’re not it!
Starting from 29 Apr, you can now book your tickets to Adventure Cove Waterpark and considering that there’s a special promo going on right now that’s exclusive for Singapore residents, you might want to bring your kids, your nephews, your cousins, your aunties, your uncles… you know the drill.
Closed since April 2020, no thanks to COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has been sucking the joy out of living for far too long.
And one of the worse hit sectors is most definitely the hospitality industry, which is exactly what Genting Singapore’s Resort World Sentosa (RWS) specializes in.
No thanks to the coronavirus, the company had to cease all non-essential guest offerings back when the circuit breaker started, which unfortunately include fun places like Universal Studios Singapore, SEA Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island, and the casino.
The reopening of these attractions took a while too.
Unbeatable promotional prices
As mentioned, currently, RWS is running a reopening promotion exclusive for S’poreans. Here are the details:
*Available until end of June 2021
Compulsory COVID-19 safety measures
To enjoy your visit to the newly-reopened Adventure Cove Waterpark, there are some Safe Management Measures that you’ll have to follow:
– Compulsory prior booking on RWS website for preferred visit date.
– Strict capacity limits at all queue lines.
– Guests are to wear masks at all times except when consuming food and while queuing for and during rides.
– Guests are to maintain a safe distance at all queue lines and remain within denoted space allocated.
– While in the water, guests are required to maintain a distance of three metres between groups.
– No mingling of guests between cabanas are allowed.
– Mandatory temperature checks and check-in and check-out upon arrival and departure.
– All life vests, snorkeling equipment, goggles, gloves, and booties will be disinfected before and after every use.
Featured Image: Facebook (Love Travel)