Imagine walking around your homes with your phone cameras and your headphones on, but this time, it’s not to catch Pokemon but things that can’t be seen in plain sight.
Thanks to the future of Augmented Reality, game developers are exploring the options of creating the scariest horror game ever made – Night Terrors. The game has been a crowdfunding product since 2015, and they are finally making it a reality.
The game works almost like the algorithms of Pokemon GO. It knows your environment and the storyline involves you, right in your own homes. The gameplay occurs only at night, with the lights off and your headphones on.
The game controls what you see, what you hear, and where you go. Your device’s LED is all the light you get. The camera and microphone feeds are analyzed and processed in real time.
In the game, both photorealistic moments will be captured (Imagine seeing a girl walking out of your bedroom) and audio will be spatialized.
Even if your neighbor is playing a loud song or your TV is on, the game will also be able to capture those background sounds and immerse them into the game.
The gameplay is simple – all you’ve to do is to catch the ghosts, save the girl and survive. The game developers have not released the specific instructions of how the game, but we do know that it doesn’t involve sitting on your couch or lying in bed.
For more information, you can also check out their crowd-funding project here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/night-terrors-augmented-reality-survival-horror#/
One thing’s for sure – please do not try this game during the Hungry Ghost Festival. You might just play the game, see a ghost in your phone and realize you can’t catch it.
If you get what we mean.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast