For starters, I hate children. And I say this with a burning conviction.
People have told me that it is in your 20s that you will experience a rapid downpour of maternal instincts. It’s one of those miraculous overcasts that magically transforms you.
Well, I’m two years into this game and the only epiphany I’ve had since is one that doesn’t involve babies! I’m above average!
Let’s cut the banter. Here’s the point of this article – a new study has found that leaving your baby to cry bloody murder is totally okay. This is according to Dr Claire McCarthy from Harvard Medical School’s Harvard Health Publishing.
Does This Mean I Should Let My Baby Cry?
Well, it’s an ongoing debate. According to Dr Claire McCarthy, it’s only human nature to want to soothe your crying child.
I had a Baby Alive Toy and I took out its batteries. What? It’s human nature!
She explained that it was okay to let a crying baby be, supporting it with a new study from the journal, Pediatrics.
The study suggests that letting your child cry itself to sleep will not expose him or her to any emotional or behavioural harm.
A Breakdown Of The Study
Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health