I’m just about to cry and no it’s not because something bad happened, but because I’m getting emotional just think about how Arnold’s Fried Chicken is about to open an outlet at Tampines West CC.
Arnold’s Fried Chicken just announced today on Facebook that come 5 December, Tampines West CC will be home to Arnold’s sixth outlet and we cannot be more excited about it.
While Arnolds started as a small home-grown chicken eatery in ulu areas of Singapore, it slowly rose to the glorious household brand it is today.
Here are some pictures they posted to get people excited about their new outlet.
If you live near Tampines, you might have already seen them preparing for their grand opening.
We couldn’t be prouder of Arnold’s who were literally the underdogs or underchickens of the fried chicken community here in Singapore.
The fact that they are currently as popular as big brands like KFC, Popeyes and Jolibee just goes to show you don’t need to be a big franchise to make finger lickin good chicken.
If you are looking for an Arnold’s near you, here are where there five other outlets are located.
- (Central/ East) City Plaza — City Plaza #02-99, Singapore 409286
- (East) Bedok — 215 Bedok North Street 1, #01-83, Singapore 460215
- (North-East) Hougang — Hougang Green Shopping Mall, #01-49, Singapore 538719
- (North) Yishun 10 — Yishun 10 Cinema Cineplex, #01-04, Singapore 768794
- (West) Jurong — The Frontier Community Club, #01-05, Singapore 648346
Well, it’s time to treat yo self to some delicious hearty comfort food, so remember the date 5th December! Don’t say bojio hor!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them