As you’ve probably heard by now, self-served buffet lines are now a reality in Singapore.
And with that, everyone in Singapore is raring to go for all-you-can-eat buffets again. No idea where to go? That’s alright because Goody Feed has your back.
Here are 8 buffet places to go since self-serving buffets are back.
1. King’s Laksa Steamboat
For laksa lovers, you can check out King’s Laksa steamboat. Known for its eponymous laksa soup base and affordable prices, you can choose from a wide range of quality ingredients from as low as S$24.80.
Other than the laksa soup base, customers can also choose from other flavoursome soup bases such as seafood and mala.
You can check out the menu in full here.
Location: 17 Teck Chye Terrace, Singapore 545724
List of Accusations Made Against the 2 Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road:
2. Carousel Buffet Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts
Best known for its fresh seafood, Carousel Buffet Restaurant at Royal Plaza on Scotts is well-known for its excellent customer service and wide range of offerings.
Other than an amazing cold seafood counter, you can also find Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean stations with plenty of great dishes.
It’s an especially ideal location for birthday celebrations and special occasions, with a price tag ranging from $68++ to $88++ for lunch and dinner.
You can check the prices in full here.
Location: 25 Scotts Rd, Royal Plaza, Singapore 228220
When it comes to affordable Japanese hotpot and an authentic shabu-shabu experience in Singapore, Suki-Ya is a place that you can’t miss.
With self-served buffets a reality again, you can top up on your favourite ingredients again to your desired amount.
There is more than enough amount of delicious sliced beef, pork and chicken for you to feast on.
Location: Click here to make your reservation online.
For students and people on a budget, Kiseki offers patrons a scrumptious Japanese buffet lineup at affordable prices.
This is one of the few places in Singapore where you bring your buddy along for the buffet and enjoy some savings.
For single pax, a lunch buffet for an adult costs S$26.80++. However, for two pax, it’ll cost S$50++.
You can check out their prices in full here.
Location: 181 Orchard Rd, #08 – 01 / 02 / 03, Singapore 238896
5. Atrium Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
For an all-day dining restaurant with extensive offerings, Atrium Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one you should never miss.
With a trendy and spacious space, diners will get what they pay for with delicious delicacies such as Salmon Sashimi, Chilli Crab, Freshly-made Prata and Hainanese Chicken Rice.
Currently, back by popular demand, diners can also enjoy authentic Korean food such as Tteokbokki, Pajeon and Kimchi Ramen, to stews seen in K-dramas.
Location: 317 Outram Rd, Singapore 169075
You can make your reservations here.
6. Oscar’s @ Conrad Centennial Singapore
Oscar’s is known for its insane flavourful food pairing and quality taste.
From luscious aged cheese to fresh live seafood and Asian delicacies to intricate desserts, diners are definitely able to find something to love at this extensive buffet.
There are 50% discounts for Oscar’s lunch and dinner buffets but it’s only available within the last 30 minutes of both buffet sessions.
Location: 2 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038982
7. Chong Qing Xiao Mu Deng
Another one for the hotpot lovers out there, Chong Qing Xiao Mu Deng is a secret haven for people craving a good affordable hotpot spot.
To enhance your dining experience at this hotpot haven, opt for a side-by-side hotpot and BBQ grilling plate to get the best of both worlds.
Expect distinct Chinese decorations, a wide variety of hotpot offerings and flavourful mala dishes.
You can check their Facebook page here.
- 1 Selegie Rd, #01-18, Singapore 188306
- 1 Pasir Ris Close #02-125, Singapore 519599
8. The Landmark
The Landmark is a halal food establishment located in Village Hotel Bugis.
It’s known for its delightful spread of international cuisine with more than 40 mouthwatering international dishes in its latest buffet spread for Ramadan.
Some highlight dishes include Black Pepper King Tiger Prawns, Garlic Stir Fry Lala and Chilli Crab.
Location: 390 Victoria St, #05-01 Poolside, Singapore 188061
- Daiso S’pore Finally Explains Why They Increase Their Prices
- Confirmed: Self-Serving Buffets Are Allowed to Resume from Today (30 Apr)
- Giant M’sia Giving S’poreans SGD$10 Giant Vouchers to be Used in S’pore If They Spend RM100 in Giant M’sia
Feature Image: Chope / Facebook (Conrad Centennial Singapore)
- SUTD Launching Free 3-Year Programming Course With No Teachers & No Classes
- McDonald’s Launching Coconut-Flavoured Soft-Serve Ice Cream on 29 May; Will Be Giving Out 500 Free Cones
- Everything About Renting a Colonial House in Singapore, Simplified for You
- Netizens Reportedly Unhappy With Newly-Revealed NDP Song Because It’s Too “Megachurch-y”
- honestbee Saga Hasn’t Ended As It Still Owes Money to Ex-Employees & Vendors
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee